Beltline expert technicians offer a wide array of electrical services, including:
- Fiber optic cabling
- Medium Voltage
- Power Distribution
- Low Voltage (Sound, Fire Alarm, Data, Nurse Call, CCTV, & Security Access Systems)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Lighting Systems
- Emergency Power Generation
- Electronic Instrumentation, and 15kv equipment and cabling installation.
Beltline often partners with professional electrical design and service firms and has in-house process automation design and installation capabilities. Other areas of expertise:
- Encompass energy audits
- Lighting surveys
- Power system studies
- Electrical testing
- Process control design/support and electrical equipment testing/commissioning.
The professionals at Beltline also have extensive experience in all phases of mechanical work, including:
- Process piping fabrication and installation at complex industrial facilities.
- Complete hydronic systems, heating/cooling installation, and HVAC for industrial and commercial applications.
- Basic plumbing installation for office buildings, commercial or institutional facilities.
- Refrigeration and kitchen equipment needs in the commercial market segment.
- Additional services, ranging from simple HVAC issues, large chillers, and boilers.
Offices located in Paducah, KY, Nashville, TN, Owensboro, KY, and Huntsville, AL provide services to customers in the specialty and petrochemicals, paper, power generation, aluminum, food processing, manufacturing, health care markets, federal and state governments, and more. Beltline specializes in long-term maintenance agreements, with availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.