Beltline expert technicians offer a wide array of electrical services, including:
- Fiber optic cabling
- Medium Voltage
- Power Distribution
- Low Voltage (Sound, Fire Alarm, Data, Nurse Call, CCTV, & Security Access Systems)
- Uninterrupted Power Supply
- Lighting Systems
- Emergency Power Generation
- Electronic Instrumentation, and 15kv equipment and cabling installation.
Beltline often partners with professional electrical design and service firms and has in-house process automation design and installation capabilities. Other areas of expertise:
- Encompass energy audits
- Lighting surveys
- Power system studies
- Electrical testing
- Process control design/support and electrical equipment testing/commissioning.
Offices located in Paducah, KY, Owensboro, KY, and Clinton, TN provide services to customers in the specialty and petrochemicals, paper, power generation, aluminum, food processing, manufacturing, healthcare markets, federal and state governments, and more. Beltline specializes in long-term maintenance agreements, with availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Electrical Construction Services for Industrial & Commercial Projects.